Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sluggish!!!!!!!

It's been a long time since I have posted something, what bothers me is the reason why I haven’t posted anything - Lethargy. From the past few days there's been a bad feeling, I have become so lazy...I am scared why this lack of interest in everything.

I have been thinking about blogging, but haven’t, I see sometimes that I am lazy to even leave a comment for a nice post that I read. I read a lot of books, but i have seen myself being lazy to start one after the completion of another. I want to help mom at work @ home, but I put it ahead and by the time i think about it, the work is already done. Whether it's mailing a friend, meeting up a friend, reading something, cleaning, writing up a post....everything......I feel so laid back.

As always, it's easier to put it on something... I feel lazy because of the weather, because it's a holiday.... I don't want to rush up things, even when it comes to starting something, it would be -tomorrow would be a better day. These can be quite dangerous thoughts.... need to energize and give a kick start.........I really wanna be active again! (Feel’s like with great difficulty I am putting up this post today!)

5 comments:

  1. oho nimdu same case.aa... naanelle ellaru chamak chamak aagi bardirtaare ankonDidde. gud way to come byak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that!! I feel that its good for the mind to have such a phase, as long as it is shortlived. The return is always filled with more energy, and creativity! Take it as a hibernation period, but keep your mind active! Before long, the body shall bounce back and all will be in motion!!
    Newton's laws at work.. u c!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you lost with so much of blogs in your shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immediate response required!

    Last blog entry on: Wednesday, November 16, 2005

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest assured that this is very normal. If you had followed the famous post (and also well forwarded one) it shows how each blogger goes through different phases. And this is definitely one of them :-)

    I have also just come out of hibernation - so I know how it feels.

    ReplyDelete