Friday, January 13, 2006

Caffeine Kick!!!!!

Coffee has been something which I have loved as a drink. My
day doesn't start without a cup of coffee. Whether it is morning or
noon, or evening as you sit together with a friend at a coffee
joint, the caffeine kick works at all times.

I cannot spend a day without having coffee:)....well, I do
admire the people who can go on without having coffee at all....
something about it is not good.... too bitter, too strong, the
smell, something about it is not liked by them.....
.....but, I am sure.... everything about it is liked by me!

These snaps were taken by me when I had been to Chickmagalur (
the Land of Coffee) with my friends -> its Coffee all the way.





2 comments:

  1. Strange there is no comment on this post on coffee. The entire software industry is indebted to coffee. It is not just for giving the term Java. After all the definition of software engineer is someone who ingests coffee and transforms it into code (not necessarily a good one) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. naanu ashte... addikted to Java.. i mean both *chikkamagaLur_kaapi* and *sun_java*.

    Recent studies on coffee says that humans attain high concentration power within 10min after consuming coffee and this effect will last for atleast 30min itseems.

    ReplyDelete