Friday, January 13, 2006

Kick Start to a New Year!!!!!!

Yes... this title was inspired by my previous post... lemme explain this ->
"What a kick start to my New Year!!!"

It's a very common question asked to someone who's broken their leg! -> Who did your try to kick??? Isn't it? I was one who always used to wonder how something as strong and hard as a bone can break.....now I know!

It just takes 2-3 seconds and lots of bad luck. The other "not-so-important" facts include flat slippers, pot holes/uneven ground and assumption that nothing can go wrong when you are just walking along!!!!

Just 4 days into the New Year and this invitation came in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fracture in my leg.....now, it's just a month long wait to get rid of the awful thing

Coming back soon.....

6 comments:

  1. Hi..
    So whom did you try to kick?? :D
    just kiddin! I hope u get back on ur feet soon.. Btw thnks for visiting and I see that you also travel quite a lot..

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enigma, as they say everything happens for your own good. No I am serious. This is the time to catch up on the novel which you always wanted to read but never got time. You can just laze around in the garden, prepare for some exams and what not. You have time - the most precious stuff, so enjoy to the core.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! my my my!
    Really Really Sorry!

    But Shouldn't you walk carefully?
    Now you cant blame those smart guys for these, Can you?

    "Enigma with A Fractured Leg"
    sounds somewhat like "Tintin and the Broken Ear" hahahaha!

    OK! OK I Will stop! Now dont be furious! Seriously as Dheepak says now you got yourself a lot of time.

    I hope your boss hasnt handed over to you a lap top and said "work"!

    You know what I did when I had a ligament tear in my knee and was on a plaster for a month,Inspired by Dil Chahtha Hai, after watching it, I called up my friend, an old friend who was not speaking terms with me and said, I want to meet him. He eagerly came home and we're now the same Good Friends Again! One of the best things I rmemeber I did during those days

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayyo oLLe kathe aitalla.
    anywayz... this wud be a nice break for you to stop thinking about the *same_old_daily_routine*.
    Guess your parents must be extremely happy 2 see you at home(hehe.. not with a broken leg though).
    matte ee reeti free time sigodu tumba kashta...
    so *just_enjoy_maaDu* kaalu adara paaDide adu sari hogutte :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sumit, Dheepak, Kishan, Manjesh for dropping by. Well, the sad part is that I am coming to office. Just taken about few days off next week...
    ...but yes! I am definitely catching up on a lot of missed movies and books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how about some more blogging?

    ReplyDelete