Friday, July 06, 2012

Something About Sunsets

Who doesn't enjoy a perfect Sunrise or a Sunset. Well, the Sun rises and sets everyday, however, when you are at a picturesque place, by the sea, on a cliff, by the river it's all the more thrilling to witness the change in colours of the sky and the big ball of fire rise and brighten or fall and darken the sky. For not being a 'Morning Person', I prefer Sunset. At least, I don't have to wake up really early - How Vain!



I really enjoy the palette of colours across the sky which changes from blue to pink to Orange to deeper orange, a red and yellow splash before it makes way to deep bluish purple sky and ends in darkness.


A lot of people are excited about capturing this perfect moment in paintings or poetry or the easier option being photography. I haven't tried the first two, however have tried the third option and have been more disappointed than happy about the outcome. The following pictures are not what I can say was a great sunset. It was a simple evening on Lake Kumarakom. The perfect picture of a Sunset for me is with Coconut Trees and water. This is what makes me put this up here...reminiscing the evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment