Sunday, August 26, 2012

My PhotoBlog - http://17myclicks.blogspot.com

Finally! I have created my photoblog.


I have always been interested in photography ( if I have to give a simple term -clicking pics, viewing pics and collecting pictures). However, the first time it took shape was about a decade ago when I got my first ever digital camera. It was a basic model of Nikon and I was the happiest with it clicking away pics of places I visit and almost anything I could see. In kannada there is a saying called manganige manikya bandha hage (which means that the monkey has discovered a gem)....which was true for me.


I started blogging around 2005 and wanted to have another one only for pictures and one for music (which did take shape here - but you will see that it is not updated as it was hard to maintain two).


I thank my parents for always encouraging me to be doing what I like, I thank my friends who backed me with anything I did (though some of my articles and photos were really not that good), I thank my husband for gifting me my second camera and first set of lens though he knew I wasn't going to be some great photographer.


I have been lucky to go places and I have tried to capture this in my own way to show what I see and how I see it.

http://17myclicks.blogspot.com is up!!!


I hope those of you who visit will enjoy what's on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment