Monday, August 06, 2012

We all make the Games

I have always enjoyed watching, reading Advertisements that it sometimes makes people around me wonder how I can get sold by an Ad! I do have another post talking about the same. It's amazing as to how creative people can be about getting a message across, just by a few words, the correct picture, that it stays imprinted in your mind.

These days in London with all the Olympic buzz, there of course is a lot of advertising by the main sponsors- now! Why would they leave a chance like this when they have paid all that money to show their names!

The one which stands out and no surprises here is that of Mc Donald's. They have at least 20 different posters which collectively create the punch line 'We all make the games'. They have included the common man and have highlighted how the audience makes a huge part of the show. It displays how an individual would react to an event, would show an emotion of an occasion and how expressions can change for a win, a loss, a competition, a battle which is all a part of the sport.

I would love to have all the pictures to put up here. But here's a few to highlight what I am talking about, plan to update this if I can get hold of more.....







No comments:

Post a Comment