Monday, June 06, 2005

Mixed feelings

Today has been day full of mixed feelings... I am not keeping too well... running temperature, but still at office. :( The only thing that I feel like doing is to hit the bed, but had to be at office today... just waiting for the 1st bus to leave from office such that I can go home.

But, something exciting happened today. My manager just confirmed my trip abroad for a month. So many things need to be done... heavy head, cold, bad cough... excited yet tired...

..... Just one of those days wherein there are contrasting feelings/emotions.....

4 comments:

  1. get well soon..

    and congrats for the trip abroad.. where are u going then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! i'm a lil better today :)
    I will be travelling to Germany, my company's headquarters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey enigma,
    hope ur doin good today
    congrats on ur trip to germany
    no prizes for guessing ur company
    :)

    its robert boscht india right..
    got some classmates there
    one is already in germany

    good luck pal

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Karthik, that was a Bad guess :)
    Well.. i am okei now.. still having cold n cough!
    Very tensed about my trip as my Visa is not yet processed. :(

    ReplyDelete